1. Do I really need to validate my idea? Why don’t I just start with the writing? You want your book to be meaningful. Some of the most important work happens up front where you learn what your readers want (not just need). Adding these elements will make your book so much more relevant to them and help you achieve your goals when you share your message.
2. Why do I need to know more about my reader, I already know who they are? When you write a book, it is very important that the writing style match the intended audience. Specifically, if you can write to one person as if you are having a conversation, your book will be much better to read. Most people want to feel like they are being talked to and not at when they read a book. Knowing exactly who your best reader is will help you in writing a much more engaging book. In this class you will narrow your reader down to one specific person that you create.
3. How does the bonus coaching call work? You will schedule a one on one time with me where we spend 30 minutes discussing your big idea further and talking strategy for your intentions for your book.
4. Is there a guarantee? Yes! If you are not fully satisfied after the call, just send me a copy of your filled out workbook before our coaching call and I will refund your registration fee.
5. Once I have my outline, what's next? Some people will feel completely comfortable going on their own from this point forward. Others will want continued support. Either way, there is a solution for you so that you can finish your book and hold it in your hands.
6. When is the next class? The next class is September 9 & 16.